OPTIMISM CHALLENGE!

Here I challenge you to deep down and dive, rethink and rebuild our daily life to become more exciting and fun! By writing three good things that happened in your day, every day for TWO WEEKS continuously.

Last week, I joined an online course on Teaching Characters to your students. One of the most exciting parts of the course is that it asked me to do the optimism challenged. Why optimism? They believe that optimism (hope) is one of the most significant characters that need to be developed for our students or children, even for adults. So, here I am, trying my best to be consistent - something that I'm not good at- on writing 3 good things daily.

At first, I was skeptical about it. I thought, "it won't change me much. I'm an optimist in the very first place." But man, I was wrong.

Yesterday, One of my students gave me a hard day at the class, I was angry and confused about this condition. However, After I reflect on the case and try to do the challenge, I came to the conclusion that the hardship at the class, was actually good things/ opportunities that came to me so I can improve my class. I was so excited, by the goodness that it brings, so I asked my husband to do it with me. I also want to ask everyone around me to practice their optimism. Therefore, I choose to share it on my blog and social media.

How to do it?
It is very easy, just write three good things that happened in your day, daily. You can write it in your phone or in your notes. For me, I chose to write it on a post-it and put it on a wall beside my bed, so I can always see it before I go to bed.

I believe that, if we do it in the long run, it is only natural that we can be more hopeful and optimist.

- we are the creature of the future not the prison of the past - unknown


Nurul Bahirah
an enthusiast teacher


Komentar

Postingan Populer